We are proud to sponsor Shaun for another year, last year he successfully raised over &4,000 for charity.
This year he is raising money for The Children’s Trust, yet another great cause.
We will keep you updated on Shaun's progress throughout the year.
You’re doing a great job Shaun!
Here are a few words from the man himself.
One year on with my sponsors, The Personal Agent, and what a fantastic year it's been! So pleased to announce that Rupert Briggs, Richard Digance and the team have tonight renewed my sponsorship deal for another 12 months!!
Here are some of the past 12 months highlights:
• Cycled in excess of....
Climbed over 58,000ft...
Spent a bum agonising 130 hours in the saddle!
• Two raffles held at The Chessington Royal British Legion
• West Ewell Infant School Easter, Summer and Christmas Fair Scalextric challenge
• Sponsored Epsom town centre cycle ride dressed as a Minion
• Dressed as a minion again at the Epsom Upper High Street Christmas fair
• Raised &2,882.54 for The British Heart Foundation (https://www.justgiving.com/shaunyoung2)
• Raised &1,366 for Diabetes UK (https://www.justgiving.com/shaunyoung3/)
My charity for this year will be The Children's Trust (https://www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk/) - charity events to be announced soon!
Looking forward to another successful year with, The Personal Agent!